Pets Big, Small or Itty Bitty
Makes No Difference with Sitting Pretty!
Are you wondering if having a Pet Sitter is for you?
Ask yourself a couple questions:
- Would you like to go away for a weekend or a day but don't because of your pets?
- Do you perhaps impose on family, friends or neighbors to watch your pets while you are away?
- Is a physical disability or illness preventing you from exercising your pet as often or vigorous as it needs?
- Do you have a senior dog (or a puppy) that would be happier if they had a quick potty break midday?
- Do you ever work late and need an emergency
visit to feed your furry, feathered, scaly, walking, crawling, swimming, hopping, licking and snuggling family members or let them out?
- Do you have an overweight dog that would benefit by a few vigorous walks a week to get healthier?
- When you are away for a week or longer are you concerned that your pet would be happier, less stressed if it were at home?
- If you answered yes to any of these question's we can be of service to you..
Pet Tech First AID and CPR trained...
Member of Pet Sitters International
Insured through Business Insurers Of The Carolina's
All Sitters background checked!